(Updated on wednesday May 13)
Finally the Decontainment this Monday, May 11.
After almost two months of containment we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Here is a small summary of what can be done and what will remain closed.
The following are authorized:
- outings without certification
- stroll on the Promenade des Anglais
- walks in parks and gardens
- the opening of all shops except restaurants / bars / cinemas / major museums and performance halls. Fnac will be open on Monday May 5 at 11 a.m.
- food markets (from May 12)
- on Saterday May 16 you will have access to the beach again. You will be able to go swimming or take a walk on the beach. You can not spread your towel however, picnics are also forbidden for now !
- a trip of less than 100km around one’s home, otherwise it will require a certificate for compelling reasons
- Nice gives priority to traveling by bike, cycle paths have been set up
The MAMAC, Matisse and Villa Masséna museums will open on May 13!
Good news: street parking remains free until the end of June.
- the national borders with the countries of the European space remain subjected to restrictions without quarantine, with the other countries they remain closed at least until June 15
Please note, in Nice you always have to wear a mask in public spaces, in public transport, in the streets etc. You can find them in supermarkets or pharmacies. You can practice sports without the mask but you must have it with you!
Published on: 8 May 2020 - Filed under: Practical informations