Dans Nice : Top 25 of things to do in Nice
Things to do around Nice :
- Parks: Marineland – Aquasplash – Antibesland at 30mn (16 km).
- Marina of Saint Laurent-du-Var with bars, nightclubs and restaurants 10 min. by car or bus.
- Ski resorts and all mountain activities 1-hour drive by car or 1h30 by bus (1.50€ one way).
- The racecourse of Cagnes-sur-Mer (11 km), the Water and attraction Park Marineland.
- Monaco, its oceanographic museum, are 30 minutes away by car or train.
- Villefranche, is one of our favourites and is just 3km away from Nice. With its small yet picturesque harbour and long sandy beach with crystal clear mottled blue water, it really is very pretty and definitely deserves a visit. The harbour, which is mainly now a pleasure port, also has small fishing boats moored. The promenade is filled with a number of bars and restaurants where you can enjoy a coffee or a glass of vino right along the waterfront, whilst lazily watching the world go by. Easy access by train, the same one as for Monaco!
- Eze Village : The charming village of Ezeis located around 9 km from Monaco and, despite the crowds, is arguably one of the most picturesque spots in the region. A little tip: during the high season go early or late in the day to avoid the bus-loads of tourists. Like many of the villages in this region, Eze is perched like an eagle’s nest atop an imposing cliff with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean
- Peillon : is a tiny medieval village with true Old World charm, situated about 20km from Nice with picturesque cobblestoned streets and lovely historic buildings. It is so tiny and inaccessible that no cars are allowed inside the village. You will need to park near the plaza, which is the entrance to the village
- Biot : Located a little inland from the French Riviera near Antibes, the lovely little village of Biotis a real treasure trove with a rich history. The village is famed for its glass production, where Eloi Monod created La Verrerie de Biot. By introducing carbonate of soda to the glass making process he paved the way for world-renowned bubble glass. There are many different glass studios in Biot, and quite a few of them can be visited free of charge
- St-Paul-de-Vence a lovely perched village is one of the most picturesque on the Riviera.
- Grasse: the city of the flowers and perfumes, shops like Gallimard and several museums.
- Antibes, nice old town with lots of shops and restaurants
- You can also spend a day in Vintimille, Italy (1-hour drive) and enjoy its market every Friday morning. You can also get there by train.